Office Hours Eight: What’s Next
This is a panel discussion describing how veterans who are entrepreneurs can use different resources available to obtain funding, access to markets, and information on how to establish and grow their businesses. This Office Hours session also focuses around creating a personal support plan for entrepreneurship.
Links Discussed in Today's Hangout
- Small Business Association (SBA): http://www.sba.gov/
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC): http://www.asbdc-us.org/
- SCORE: http://www.score.org/
- The Veterans Business Outreach Program (VBOP):http://www.sba.gov/content/veterans-b...
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center: http://www.aptac-us.org/new/
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment:http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/vre/
- Webinar on Voc Rehab: http://youtu.be/DOOwFYVPQss
- Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities:http://apps.whitman.syr.edu/ebv/
- EBV for Families: http://apps.whitman.syr.edu/ebv/progr...
- Endure & Grow - Program for National Guard and Reservehttp://apps.whitman.syr.edu/endureand...
- V-WISE Entrepreneurship Program for Women Veteranshttp://apps.whitman.syr.edu/vwise/